Sundays April 3rd and April 10th
Merrick Keenan – OJFC Senior Coach, will deliver practical coaching sessions over two Sundays, designed to equip our new and returning coaches with coaching tools and strategies for the upcoming season.
This is a great opportunity to meet Merrick and other OJFC coaches who are happy to support and share their experience as coaches with you.
U7 – U8: 10am-11am
This course is designed for coaches, assistant coaches, managers as well as interested parents – all are welcome.
- Flexible, fun easy exercises
- Quick progressions through practice games; from possessional to positional to conditional to Small Sided
- How to get multiple teaching points out of similar exercises (Less downtime – explanations about setup)
- How to help players learn, meeting their needs
- Making Rondos more fun
- Your role as a coach – Connect, Engage and Inspire
- Developing team – and parent – culture
- Player management tips
- Organisation tips – practice and games
- How the Onslow way and the clubs strategic plan can help you
- How coach support can help during the season
Merrick is happy to discuss any other course content that you may wish to cover
Please bring sensible footwear and clothes to move in, a drink, pen & paper and an OJFC attitude.
VENUE: Nairnville Park – artificial turf.
RSVP to your grade coordinator if you can come to one, both or neither but would like some more information