First Kicks Grade Coordinator
We’re looking for an somebody who can support our youngest players co-ordinating this grade. You don’t have to be a knowledgeable or skilled in the game, just able to organise the parent helpers and players. If you are new or inexperienced support and training will be provided. Our club is run by volunteers, unfortunately this grade may not happen without somebody willing to give this a go.
- Form teams for the season based on player’s friendship preferences and/or school groupings
- Ensure each team has a coach and manager
- Allocate team gear to managers
- Create weekly draw and distribute to coaches and managers
- Game Day
- Cancellation decision each Sunday at 8am
- Set up pitches at Raroa Intermediate
- Run the session, using hooter to signal start/end of drills and games
This role could be split into admin and game day activities and shared between 2 people. Guidance will be available at all times from last season’s First Kicks Grade Coordinator.
Any questions please contact: Moira Stewart 021 391 396